COVID-19 Update: For the time being, public access to City Hall remains by appointment only. All City of Oneonta meetings will remain online and continue to be broadcasted on the City’s YouTube channel. Please remember that a listing of City services that are available remotely can be found here.
Residents may make appointments for certain in-person transactions by contacting the necessary department using the online Department Contact Form located here or by using the department-specific contact information which can be found here.
- Bassett Hospital - Click Here
- Otsego County - Click Here
- Dedicated Vaccine Information Line: 607-547-4240
- New York State - Click Here
- Dedicated Vaccine Information Line: 1-833-697-4829
- CVS - Click Here
- Walgreens - Click Here
- Price Chopper - Click Here
- Rite Aid - Click Here
- Wal*Mart - Click Here
Click the Images Above to Visit the Sites for More Information for that Agency's Response to the Coronavirus