Agendas, Minutes and other Public Documents may now be found at the "Code of the City of Oneonta" link to the right, as well as elsewhere on this website.
Public Service Announcements
City of Oneonta Employment Opportunities
may be found on the Personnel Department's page
For Freedom of Information Requests - visit the City Clerk's page.
Community Conversations is on the move once again - back to the Main Street Creamery at 254 Main Street, beginning in September. This informal gathering with Common Council members will take place on Tuesday mornings from 8 -9 AM.
The Swart-Wilcox House is located on Wilcox Ave., Oneonta, NY 13820, across from the Riverside School. Informal tours available. Handicapped accessible.
For further information on the Swart-Wilcox House, the oldest surviving house in the City of Oneonta, please visit https://swartwilcoxhouse.wordpress.com/
OFO seeking applicants for first time home owners: New Release
New York State of Health Health Exchange
For assistance with the new health insurance programs, call 1-855-355-5777 or visit the New York State of Health web site.
Planning Documents, Surveys and Other Public Documents
- 2015 State of the City
- 2015 Adopted Budget
- 2014 City of Oneonta budget available
- 2014 Charter Review Commission-Final Report
- Oneonta Police Department 2013 Annual Report
- 2014 Water Quality Statement Available
- 2013 Water Quality Statement Available
- 2012 Water Quality Statement Available
- Parks and Recreation Survey Results
- View the City's Neahwa Park Master Plan
- Hillside Commons (Blodgett Drive Project)
- 2007 Comprehensive Plan
- 2007 Comprehensive Plan - Executive Summary
- Housing Task Force Comprehensive Housing Plan
- Downtown Main Street Streetscape Assessment